Front Desk Receptionist
We have a position open for a Front Desk Receptionist! The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for making sure all patients are checked in to the system efficiently, promptly, and courteously to ensure an A+ Patient Experience. The hours are 8 am to 7 pm, working 4 10-hour shifts per week and 4 hours on every 6th Saturday. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com by October 20th.
We currently have a full time position in our scheduling department available. The hours of this position are Monday thru Friday 8:30-5:30. Would be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be familiar with computers, and possess good telephone communication skills, when dealing with referring Doctor's offices. Previous medical experience is preferred. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20th.
Why should you work at The Radiology Clinic (TRC)?
The Radiology Clinic’s culture calls for superior patient service, and understanding and adherence to best practices and compliance, and a commitment to team problem solving and solutions. Our employees are committed to our Core Values and our Leadership Teams are available and open to new ideas to achieve our Mission to make a positive difference in the lives we touch by providing the best experience in Medical Imaging.
Profit Sharing 401k Plan*
TRC provides employees with a generous and financially stable retirement plan to eligible participants after the completion of one (1) continuous year of employment and 1000 hours of service during that year.
- Profit Sharing contributions begin at 12% with no obligations to match in order to receive.
- Employees are 100% vested immediately upon participation eligibility date and receive an employer contribution based upon his/her annual salary.
- In addition, participants may contribute pre-taxed or after-taxed (ROTH) dollars to the 401(k) portion of the retirement plan on a percentage basis or a fixed dollar amount each pay period, up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
*This is a summary and does not include full details of the plan requirements and obligations as detailed in the plan document.
TRC encourages our employees to take vacation and holiday time.
- 1-3 years of employment: 2 weeks (80 hours) Prorated based on hire date
- 4-10 years of employment: 3 weeks (120 hours) annually
- 11-20 years of employment: 4 weeks (160 hours) annually
- Over 20 years of employment: 5 weeks (200 hours) annually.
There is a 90-day waiting period from date of hire to use vacation balances unless pre-planned and approved by hiring supervisor.
TRC offers two medical plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield of AL, that provide comprehensive medical and pharmacy coverage with no limitations for pre-existing conditions. The Blue Saver + GAP plan is no cost to the employee for self-coverage. The Blue Cross Premium Plan may be elected by paying a portion of the premium that will be payroll deducted on a bi-weekly basis. Family coverage is available on both plans and is subsidized by the Company.
TRC offers a dental plan for newly eligible employees and their eligible dependents through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (BCBS)
TRC offers Guardian Dental insurance for employees who did not elect dental coverage when hired.
Premiums for both are deducted bi-weekly.
TRC provides paid sick leave benefits to all Full-time Employees and Part-time Employees with Benefits for periods of temporary absence due to illnesses, injuries, bereavement, or weather days. Eligible employees are provided 15 days per year with a with the first 5 sick days paid at 100% and the remaining paid at 70% of their normal rate of pay
- TRC employees are allotted 12 hours per calendar year to use for medical/dental appointments.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment at no cost to the employee
- Disability Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Crae
- Voluntary Life at affordable rates
- TRC observes the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Continuing education and training to maintain certifications
- Ample free parking is available in a well-lit, private lot behind the building.
- Our payroll system allows you to clock in and out, view paystubs, leave balances, and benefits in the palm of your hand as it is compatible with both android and apple phones.
- A full listing of our benefits package is available to new hires as part of our onboarding.