Discrimination is Against the Law
The Radiology Clinic complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. The Radiology Clinic provides:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreter
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, please ask any staff member.
If you believe that The Radiology Clinic failed to provide these services or discriminated in any other way, you can file a grievance with:
Director of Compliance
The Radiology Clinic, LLC
208 McFarland Circle N.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Director of Compliance is available to help.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html